OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

Email to Jeremy Gray

1. 284 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 130
    Dear Jeremy Gray,

Please provide Orinoco Gold shareholders with an update on Cascavel's production progress.

I understand there have been a number of issues hampering gold production over the past two quarters some of which have been out of ogx's team's hands. However, I feel that news to date has not been adequate given the fact that monthly production results were promised back in December 2017 (Corporate & operations update) The company will begin regular monthly reporting of its output by tonnes, grade, recoveries and ounces once the larger hammer mill is installed and operational.

I appreciate the regular twitter messages, though these do not include the critical information shareholders are seeking.

Being the critical window of time this is (August & September production results) nearing the need for the company to raise further capital, I see it fair to request weekly production updates for the months of August & September.

I understand that the ogx team are very busy in this critical period, though I and many other shareholders would appreciate even a brief weekly update with estimated ounces produced.

Some questions I would like answered:

Has a significant amount of gold been produced this month? If so, is this amount in-line with achieving cash-flow positive or break-even status?

What was the total oz's produced in July

Have all mechanical breakdowns & equipment failures been addressed and is production running smoothly? If not please provide an update to what extent.

Please provide an update on HM4

Please provide a short-term outlook.

Kind Regards,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.