OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

Dear Jeremy Gray, Please provide Orinoco Gold shareholders with...

1. 284 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 130
    Dear Jeremy Gray,

Please provide Orinoco Gold shareholders with an update on Cascavel's production progress.

I understand there have been a number of issues hampering gold production over the past two quarters some of which have been out of ogx's team's hands. However, I feel that news to date has not been adequate given the fact that monthly production results were promised back in December 2017 (Corporate & operations update) The company will begin regular monthly reporting of its output by tonnes, grade, recoveries and ounces once the larger hammer mill is installed and operational.

I appreciate the regular twitter messages, though these do not include the critical information shareholders are seeking.

Being the critical window of time this is (August & September production results) nearing the need for the company to raise further capital, I see it fair to request weekly production updates for the months of August & September.

I understand that the ogx team are very busy in this critical period, though I and many other shareholders would appreciate even a brief weekly update with estimated ounces produced.

Some questions I would like answered:

Has a significant amount of gold been produced this month? If so, is this amount in-line with achieving cash-flow positive or break-even status?

What was the total oz's produced in July

Have all mechanical breakdowns & equipment failures been addressed and is production running smoothly? If not please provide an update to what extent.

Please provide an update on HM4

Please provide a short-term outlook.

Kind Regards,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.