OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

To all those that believe that ogx shareholders should be more...

1. 284 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 130
    To all those that believe that ogx shareholders should be more regularly informed, particularly in regard to gold production I thank you for your support.

To those that are happy with the depth of information & frequency of what has been announced, I also respect your opinion.

I felt that it was necessary for someone to at least try for weekly updates in a firm manner even if it means the end result being informed on a Monthly basis from here on in, which was what was promised in the first place. Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars kind of thing.

My intention from the beginning of this thread was to stand up for something I believe in.

To be honest, I have been in and out as a shareholder, since late Dec/ Jan, but have mainly sold as a result of hesitation due to not having regular updates. I felt there was a lack of transparency within the announcements particularly with the gold production aspect.

I have to say that I was extremely excited during Dec last year to March/ April. I believed in ogx more than most here. I painted a picture to friends and family that this is an amazing company. Maybe it still is? You be the judge. I was a passionate believer.

There have been very frustrating and stressful times for me this year and not just to do with ogx or any other asx company, but in my own life too after having to change my life in a significant way and also in a heartbeat. I prefer not to go into that, but this is part of the reason I am even investing.

I do not have a huge parcel of shares, though it is everything I have.

Recently, I decided to reinvest and give that dream one last crack!
    They made it to the grand final and it's a tight game.

I do believe that the team at Orinoco Gold are more than qualified and are capable of kicking the goals they have set out, though I am not sure what is holding them back. Maybe I am expecting too much?

I am just a beginner when it comes to investing so I will not give advice.

I am currently holding and am anticipating news on the Antena-Xupe results as well as gold production. I don't wish to say anything further on when gold production news will arrive as I have said what I wanted to say.

If I have offended anyone during this time, including Mr Gray, or have caused any harm or have created any inconvenience in any way, then I sincerely apologise.

My intention has never been to reduce the credibility of anyone from Orinoco Gold and I hope that I haven't in any way.

I have considered whether leaving this thread open till at least the end of the day tomorrow would bring about constructive debate , though I feel that that this thread has now run it's course.

To Hot Copper- Please close this thread.

A significant proportion of shareholders on this forum have expressed their opinions/ beliefs and I can only hope that the message has been heard.

BondJamesBond

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.