WME 11.5% 14.5¢ west australian metals ltd

email to leon, page-5

1. 1,712 Posts.
    no word unfortunately.
    we all know the story so far and we all know the potential of the new prospects but as for the last couple of months, blind faith is the word as we have been given no new indications as to the progress of the now overdue drilling and alpha cup results. I wouldn't mind so much if the SP was holding 35c and trading 0 volume in anticipation of the results, however the slow and methodical decrease from 44c down to currently 23 cents is pretty hard to take. It is at times like this you look to the company to re-assure their investors that all is well. As it stands right now their is no indication what so ever that the SP will settle and maybe rise...
    Even our love hate relationship with the accumulator is over. (seems they're aren't interested in picking up stock at the moment either.
    I'm sure Leon will prepare a beautiful announcement and release it around about the time global markets crash. God knows we've had enough green days recently to take advantage of without so much as a pin drop sound from the company.
    WHO KNOWS?!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WME (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.