LYC 2.09% $6.09 lynas rare earths limited

email to lynas yesterday

1. 3,069 Posts.
    Morning all. Sent an email to Lynas yesterday as follows - the response is posted to the REE Lynas Facebook site, which is a fantastic new resource for us to share information that can't be posted on HC + you get to see real people's faces, which makes the whole anonymous forum experience so much more warm, fuzzy and cuddly (did I just say fuzzy in a positive context, first time for a very long time...?) Thanks a million to the incredible 83 HC posters who are so far friends of REE Lynas Facebook:

Dear Lynas IR, I am a Lynas shareholder. I would be grateful if you could answer the following questions:

1) Has the initial bond payment been paid to the Malaysian govt? I previously asked this and was advised the answer would be detailed in the quarterly report, but I cannot see any reference to it.

2) I understand that Lynas have completed the regulatory requirements and are waiting for the AELB to issue the TOL. In the meantime, can you please confirm whether ...AELB have indicated to Lynas approval of the submissions made in early July on the 2 new conditions? I ask the question in case it is possible this has occurred without the licence being issued, or can this be ruled out?

3) Nick Curtis stated in the teleconference he "hoped" first feed would occur in August. Does Lynas continue to expect the TOL will be issued imminently to effect this as was suggested by recent interviews given to Tracy Weslosky?

4) In relation to the Mt Kellet agreement, can the "non-approval" clause be triggered if it remains the case that the licence is approved but not issued? Or was the clause only intended to be applied if the TOL was not originally approved or if it subsequently is denied or cancelled?

------

Dear

Thank you for your email. You’ll appreciate that our primary form of communication to our shareholders is via our regular updates to the whole of the market, and therefore we aren’t able to give non-market information to individual shareholders. Having said that, your recent questions are mostly consistent with material that we have recently released to the market, and therefore we confirm that our responses to your questions are as follows:

... read the rest of the response with specific answers to all 4 questions please go to Facebook.

You will also discover another posters letter to Lynas regarding the FNArena bilge, a letter I sent to Teng Lin on 6/8 asking him to update his website and confirm if another media briefing was planned (what an accommodating nice man) and of course the information posted by GMC6713 regarding next week's initial heating up of the LAMP furnace. Also, another poster shared this link, not sure if anyone has done so on HC: http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/china/2012-08/08/content_15653306.htm (thanks for that). If you want to hear whether the kiln fires up next week, I hope you will find eyewitness accounts here first.

I also hope that after you have read the information, you will feel like I do that the day of reckoning is nigh... GLA, have a good market day, Niqo :)

PS Great post this morning Timmo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.