LYC 3.88% $6.16 lynas rare earths limited

I'm not much given to this sort of thing, but have emailed Lynas...

1. 3,069 Posts.
    I'm not much given to this sort of thing, but have emailed Lynas as follows this afternoon and will post any response:

Dear Lynas Investor Relations,

I am a shareholder. I understand Lynas Malaysia have made statements to media and that ASX releases have also made recent reference to the timeframe for LAMP production to commence "in June."

Clearly this depends entirely on AELB issuing Lynas with the TOL. I understand the PSC table a report to Malaysian parliament today to be debated on 19/6 and that MOSTI minister Ongkili is also overdue in making a decision on the resident's hearing. I am also aware of reports in Chinese media that the PSC report will give LAMP the "green light", that they will make 33 recommendations and that a Special Commission is proposed to monitor LAMP's safety.

Given and despite the above, Lynas shareholders must assume that without further update or clarification from Lynas, it remains Lynas position that the LAMP will commence operation "in June," regardless of when TOL is issued as long as it is issued this month at some point.

I would be grateful if you could confirm that this is the case.

Alternatively, if Lynas cannot commence production "in June" even if the TOL is issued in the next week, I believe it is necessary to update the market on a new timeframe urgently under the rules of continuous disclosure.

Can you confirm that LAMP itself will be ready to commence production in a timely manner under any scenario should AELB issue TOL at any time from this point on? I am aware of the statements made regarding ongoing pre-commissioning etc and am familiar with all quarterly reports and similar responses given recently to other shareholders.

Best Regards,

xxx

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.16
Change
0.230(3.88%)
Mkt cap ! $5.757B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.91 $6.19 $5.91 $27.57M 4.507M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2000 $6.16

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.17 69879 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.