AEV 0.00% 0.4¢ avenira limited

This SPP is a brilliant opportunity for both long-term holders,...

1. 1,116 Posts.
    This SPP is a brilliant opportunity for both long-term holders, new holders and Minemakers. Very savvy management if you ask me.

Long term holders

The fact that new holders can apply has attracted a lot of new interest. The ability to raise capital and build a better balance sheet will most likely outweigh any dilution issues.

If you are inclined, you can also take advantage of the share price increase and get FREE bonus shares within weeks while others are scrambling to be a part of it.
    For example, if you have 10,000 shares, you can sell these shares at 70c which will give you $7,000. Invest $7,000 in the share purchase plan at .43c and you will get 16,279 shares – that’s 63% extra shares than you have now for no additional outlay.A nd as I said before the interest and demand as a result of the structure of this deal should limit the dilution effect

Or you can take the cash on offer, sell 10,000 shares at .70c, buy 10,000 shares at .43c, and you have just pocketed $2,700.

New Holders

This is a great opportunity for (most) new holders. When it comes to speculative stocks it is easy to get burnt so the more risk-averse long-term investors will stay away. However, if there is a real incentive to buy then it becomes much more viable. The structure of this spp makes it far less risky for newbies, and hence more capital flows into Minemakers.

Traders

Okay smart traders are always going to exploit situations. But there are also a lot of scatterbrain traders that will find a way to be exploited themselves (The HZN example probably took out both smart & scatterbrain traders)

Disclosure: I am new holder and bought $500 to be able to participate. After reading about what happpend at HZN decided to buy some more. My current intention is to be holding a reasonable number of Minemakers share in a few months time, and continue holding long term.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.396M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $37.30K 9.294M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 7037099 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 1677255 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AEV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.