AEV 25.0% 0.5¢ avenira limited

some excellent threads i've read.Unfortunately, the way i see it...

1. 664 Posts.
    some excellent threads i've read.

Unfortunately, the way i see it is that now the market has "turned" and it would seem has got some stability, companies are now being a bit more choosy in who they allocate too. in addition, they seem to be holding back in obtaining every snigle cent that comes through. 6-12 months ago, they would have taken every bit of cash they could have.

I do agree with one thread saying that instos are buying clips. they and everybody else! I also agree with the thread about the announcement stating as long as you're on the registry, you will be eligible. However, the company can play this as they see fit.

I think instos willl remember companies such as MAK and HZN, since if they come back looking for sophisticated raisings, the instos will definitely remind the company of how they treated their clients previously.

It is fair to give priority to existing share holders, however, what would the comapny do if they didnt raise enough through existing?? go to the market. Thus, beggers cant be choosers. If they put out a statement saying eligibilty is to those on the regisrty, then we should all have a crack at it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
-0.002(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $11.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $7.492K 1.584M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
21 21648657 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 563164 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.39pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AEV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.