NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

Email to Mr Tielong, page-16

1. bri
    572 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    Wayne
    Enjoying myself in the Scottish Highlands at the moment in Balmoral todayl ( and no She did not invite me in for a cup of tea) I am not a great fan of pro forma letters to the ASX certainty if annoys them. This is certainly a case of breach of disclosure unless as happens with a lot of Landa',s hearings they are postponed to a later date 3 weeks or so later None the less we are entitled to know if this is the case.I was curious of Mee too's posting on the IOP non disclosure and the EMPLOYMENT dispute could this also be related to Landau??
    Remember he was supposed to deliver the remaining 10% of Garatau and the 2.5 million
    stolen monies would be forgiven by NKP. This is the same percentage that was previously agreed for sale at 50 million??? and eventually was settled for 300 thousand . Wayne I think I will let everyone do their own thing on this in their own words if they want to reply.
    Our great leader is ill from too much jet lag and flu to bother him at the moment. Your wording seems pretty good to me with a mix in of everyone's own middle section.
    Regards Brian

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.