NRZ 0.00% 1.3¢ neurizer ltd

email to mtn and their reply

1. 3,360 Posts.
    Guys I wrote to Belinda Yates who is the corporate affairs manager this morning and recieved her reply this afternoon. I'll post both my email and the reply. Hope it is useful to some.

Dear Belinda,
    I write to you in the hope that you may be able be able to answer a few questions for me. I have been a shareholder for a couple of years now
    am hoping to be for many years to come. It is not a very large shareholding relative to the number of shares on offer, but it is relatively large when considering my capital. I also recently increased my holding by participating in the non-renounceable rights issue. I am
    however becoming very disillusioned with Marathon and have been very disappointed with the lack of communication from management. After
    watching the share price drop over 50% from its high and not recieving any communication from management to explain this fall, I started
    to conduct my own research to discover the reason for the substantial decline, only to come across information regarding the tabling of a bill in the South Australian parliament.

I am very suprised and even disappointed that management have not conveyed this information to shareholders, nor even attempted to reassure investors as to the possible outcomes from this bill, especially when this could be considered 'market moving' information. I
    am also stunned that this information was kept quiet while asking for more money from shareholders in the recent cap raising. One of the most important and integral ingredients for a successful relationship between shareholders and management is open, honest and timely communication. Seeing as Marathon is now trading over 70% below its highs earlier in the year would you please be able to allay my concerns by answering the following questions for me.

1. Is there any reason management is aware of for such a significant share price decline apart from the tabling of this bill in the SA
    Parliament?
    2. Does management have any comment to make on the tabling of this bill?
    3. Could you please give any indication of when this issue is likely to be resolved?
    4. Did management have any intention of bringing this very important development to the attention of its shareholders?
    5. Does management intend to make any effort to allay the fears of a vast majority of investors (and ex-investors) and possible future investors by providing information on the current situation?

I very much look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible

Yours sincerely

And the reply:

Dear Mr Webster,

Thank you for your email. I am afraid that we are not aware why our share price has been so volatile of late, as we only have positive news announcements ahead.

As you have been a shareholder for a number of years I am sure you are aware that investing in companies such as ours, being uranium exploration, do carry a different risk profile to blue chip stocks and the price can vary widely although until this year we had been steadily rising from our listing price in 2005 of 20 cents.

As we continue to move forward with our Mt Gee project we are now at a stage where we are focusing on the preparation work for the PFS, FS, EIS etc. We are aware of the limited newsflow during this period so we have recently commenced publishing newsletters and the first newsletter went on our website last week.

In regards to the Parnell Bill, I am afraid that Mr Parnell has not been in contact with the company at any stage to date and has not involved MTN in any part of the preparation of his proposed Bill. We were only made aware of the Bill at the same time and the same way as everyone else, therefore making it in the public arena. We are now in the process of researching the Bill and we will only be able to make any public comment when we are in full possesion of the facts.

We very much value you support as a shareholder and we look forward to many properous years ahead. Marathon still has one of the largest undeveloped uranium resources in Australia and we still have the 100% support of Talbot Group and CITIC who hold 20% of the company.

I hope this has been of help to you. Please feel free to contact me if you have any further questions.

Best regards
    Belinda

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.