NRZ 0.00% 0.5¢ neurizer ltd

email to mtn and their reply, page-7

1. 3,731 Posts.
    I hope Adwebster's has got more than XO from the English Rose.

MTN become less attractive than peers. It reflects in share price because of limited hot money for risky investment. People tend to avoid risker risky investment, and put money to less risker risky investment.

Just look around, Only a few uranium stocks are enjoying the support of the very limited hot money. For the rest, you have to suffer, and suffer a lot!

Is there any hope for MTN?

Of course, there is why there are some people on HC are still hold it. If you hold some, you still have hope.

I do want to dispute your claims on how wonderful MTN is because I have been there before. But my understand is:

The only hope is the return of uranium madness. When it comes again, nobody will give a dime about the environment issue.

Also remember, for such speculative stock, 70-80% correction is not abnormal. It has been down more than 70% from all time high. The bottom could be soon found.

Good luck, use your head, not your heart. I know it is easy to say, and tough to act.

P.S. There are too kind of bear market, big sellers, and no buyers. Big sellers associate with big volume, and no buyers is usually associate with small volume.

On the contrary, in MTN situation, a sudden increase of volume together with big drop of share price is an excellent buying opportunity.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.