PLS 0.34% $2.99 pilbara minerals limited

Email to NB, page-39

1. 2,061 Posts.
    I think i Confused some of you a bit lol =)
    @jumpinjoey is right....

- kind of a little experiment i'm Sorry - tryed to get people to read the whole document
    I was kinda hoping people would go off and investigate and find out for themselves, catch any errors i put it in lol.

All irrelevant now but in the name of education
    Section 3.9 - Appeals
    For Department of Energy and resources - There is provision under the EP Act for the applicant or any other party to appeal against a refusal to grant a licence or works approval or appeal against any specification of the conditions of a works approval or licence.

.... within 21 days of the granting of a works approval, licence or amendment. ....
    If the works approval holder begins construction before the 21-day appeal period closes and the Minister’s determination has not been finalised, the holder runs the risk of conditions of the works approval being changed and may have to reconstruct parts of the facility. If no appeals are received, the works approval continues subject to the conditions as issued.

But seeing as it's mostly Trucks and de-mountables i think we are safe (Kind of the sort of argument I was hopping for lol)
    So really 21 days if someone comes along and does't like a particular condition inclusive of PLS they can lodge an appeal and have it changed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.99
Change
0.010(0.34%)
Mkt cap ! $9.000B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.93 $3.01 $2.89 $104.7M 35.12M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 11874 $2.98

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.99 65336 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.