OZL 0.00% $26.44 oz minerals limited

email to ozl

1. 817 Posts.
    With nothing happening re corporate activity and progress seeming to have ground to a halt, as a shareholder i found it neccessary to send an email to OZL to express my displeasure at the way things were panning out re our huge bank balance. It is as follows -

Dear Natalie-

As a large shareholder i am becoming increasingly frustrated at OZL's seemingly poor capital management strategies.
    With the recent results out it is glaringly obvious that OZL's is just sitting back and watching as our bank balance skyrockets.
    Now is the time to either return capital to the bruised and battered shareholders or come clean about your seemingly haphazard policies.
    I have taken in Terry Burgesses " this is not a sprint more like a marathon" bleat to the shareholders and media alike and find it laughable.
    If you have no clear agenda re acquisitions then show some effective use for the money.
    I know you won't pass this plea onto the board and management but Natalie it is getting embarrassing.

And the standard company reply was-

Dear Michael

The board has indicated that it is currently considering varoius options to return capital to shareholders, surplus to potential investment requirements.
    Our financial results will be released to the market on 9 February and it expected that an announcement on capital management will be made then.

Regards
    Natalie Worley
    Head Of Investor And External Relations.
    OZ Minerals.

I did'nt expect any other reply than the one i got but if you don't make any noise nothing happens.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OZL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.