CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

I am happy to reply as now understanding your position. Let me...

1. 3,018 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1930
    I am happy to reply as now understanding your position. Let me answer your question and clarify my position. I made an investment in QBL not for the Bauxite but for the Hemp and MCL.

I researched QBL's history thoroughly and even though I was unimpressed with its performance and delays, I felt safer knowing that this specca held an unusual position for a micro cap. It had 6.8 million in the bank and a low to mid saturation of shares outstanding @1.3Billion. (up there ok... showing it has been through CR periods) but the bank balance is fairly positive for a ticker that doesn't have an income stream and negotiated a large investment stake by transferring shares and not emptying the bank to do it. But QBL, on its own, would not have interested me. The Cannabis story is an entirely different kettle of fish which brought my meagre funds into play here.

Doing fundamentals on speccas can be risky and unreliable as they normally don't have income streams..as to the name speculative (high risk)...but I have had enough experience with them to understand their patterns.

I have to be careful in what I write now as what I am showing could be construed as ramping so I will clarify my position by saying that I am personally buying and it is up to others to choose to buy, hold or sell.

@corona I did need reassurance from the company as to whether or not games were being played with the progressing of the share tranche movement from QBL to MCL. I saw the share price falling , some of the comments discussing the old days of QBL and so I decided to act. The confirmation I received I felt was positive to confirm that my investment was at least heading in the right direction. I believe the sp is undervalued. I am posting below why I say this. But comments made by certain posters, even though factual, could cast a shadow of doubt over QBL's intentions; possibly even unnecessary when a simple email or phone call got an answer to the question of the share transaction " In process" . Simply to balance what you wrote I felt a "word from the horses mouth" would answer any questions or allay possible doubts.

A poster, the other night, asked me if I was charting; so the following data is in response to that. The data shows the Fair Value at .02, the Fundamentals, I am using here, from Thomson Reuter, give a Low Risk value of 2 (unusual for a Specca) and also give a Fundamental and Trading value of 8 & 9 out of 10 respectively. These figures are based on the combination of financials, trading data, ASX releases and of course we all know the govt. isn't stepping in the way of the Cannabis/Hemp permits. The confidence is in the bottom line and the 55% investment in the Bioscience industry.

The next piece of the jigsaw puzzle to be added will be the confirmation of the first share tranche exchange in the next 2 weeks. I still think it is undervalued for the results it has been achieving for its shareholders. But that is just my amateur opinion. GLTAH & DYOR.

QBL Chart.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.