CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

I agree! I was very surprised at the follow up announcement re:...

1. 233 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 131
    I agree! I was very surprised at the follow up announcement re: Vietnam deal. It seemed to me they didn’t get the positive price movement they expected from the announcement (which I agree it should have). However, in my opinion by sending a second announcement with more details it screamed of ‘hey pay attention’ which I think can come across a little desperate. Their ‘may’ be a little personal interest in that follow up announcement (ie ensuring their is a good buffer above their buy in price)....

dont get me wrong i think the company is moving forward and the announcements recently have certainly been very positive. BUT I do think it’s ridiculous the directors didn’t buy in on the same terms as all others giving them a ‘free hit’ if things go well and no added risk or exposure if it didn’t....if only all of us were afforded the same option!

what I would love to see is the share price be close to CR price when a decision has to be made and they DO put their money in.....now that would get things moving positively IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.