CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Email to Sholom, page-25

1. 1,311 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 283
    Because we are still spending valuable and critical shareholder funds on maintaining the bauxite leases and exploration. If it is dead as you say, then why the heck waste more money on it - when we are still not profitable and they need every cent to run the company that actually generates revenue to eventually create a profit whilst avoiding further capital raises and shareholder dilution.

Secondly, we don't know they have no funds for the CR. They never stated this or gave any reason why they have no participated. Given their salaries, I would assume they participate just like everyone else in the CR, with as many funds as they could have spared (personally) - to show their faith in the company and strategy. Right now, we have no idea why they haven't participated and just wild guesses being thrown around. I wanted to give them the opportunity to tell us exactly why they expected us to give them money to run the company when they wouldn't dip into their own pockets in the same way? Perhaps they had a very valid and justified reason, but at this point, no-one knows.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.