SPL 3.85% 12.5¢ starpharma holdings limited

Email to SPL investor relations

1. 2,187 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 318
    Hi all, I think it would be in all of our best interests if each of us sent an email to SPL investor relations and voiced our concerns.

I have just sent the email below. Please feel free to copy and paste it and resend it yourself to SPL. Many voices are stronger than one. This may give them a kick in the bum and they may even provide us with some long awaited info.....

Hello,

I am a long term investor in SPL and Ihave been growing more and more frustrated of late with the lack of news comingout of SPL.

Can you please provide comment on thefollowing questions I have Re: VIRALEZE:

1. Where is the updates on regulatory approval progress in other regions / countries?
    2. Where is the marketing for EU?
    3. Where is the licence deals for EU?
    4. Where is the updates on sales to date?
    5. Where are these partnership deals we hear about with sporting teams and airlines etc?
    6. Where are the results from the Perth Trial?

The deafening silence from SPL to the markethas caused the SP to tank by close to ~36% over the past 4 months.

Can you please also provide some clarity onwhat the recent CR funds are being used for? In the leadup to the CR it wassaid that funds would be used to expedite the current Ph2 DEP trials….. Againthere has been absolute silence on this front from SPL.

Surely a VERY SMALL investment in marketingwould be beneficial to help stem the bleeding. SPL is now a pharma company withproducts on sale, it is time to evolve from the research lab and develop into arevenue generating pharma.

Kind regards,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $51.50M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 13.0¢ 12.5¢ $53.56K 418.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 189343 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 97874 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
12.5¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
12.5¢ 13.0¢ 12.5¢ 84387
Last updated 15.59pm 18/04/2024 ?
SPL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.