VYS 7.79% 41.5¢ vysarn limited

Hello everybody,Yesterday Stefan41 was nice enough to post an...

1. 523 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 182
    Hello everybody,

Yesterday Stefan41 was nice enough to post an article from the Daily Herald, a small Tenessee Newspaper,which reported about the problems the community from Mt Pleasant in the States has with SSC and the landfill, that is will be happening there.
    I couldnt believe that nobody from this small town in the midwest of the US had heard about ALNAK. So i emailed the author (and tried to post a comment after his article,which was not possible???)
    The way i understand it, Slura already did the same. I think it is important to inform this American community about the possibilites of ALNAK (and the benefits for their community-as by the way it looks nobody has done that before)

So her is what i wrote,i know it probably is far from perfect(i am not a native speaker) ,but please acknowledge i tried the best i can:

Dear Mr. SKYLER SWISHER

I have read your article from the 9th of December in the Daily Herald. It seems very clear that the residents from Mt.Pleasant are very concerned about their health,the environment in their home town and the value of their properties. This is very understandable and i probably would share their opinions, if i would be a resident of Mt. Pleasant.
    As i am from Germany i enjoy the benefits of a law, that is designed to protect its citizens from all the negative effects of just landfilling the salt slag into the nature.
    By the way this is standard procedure in Western-Europe,Australia and Canada.
    Well the law is the law, which in your country means the landfill is still something which is legal. This cant be changed at the moment.
    Nevertheless there is hope for Mt. Pleasant, and i would like to tell you why:

Some months ago somebody tipped me to invest in an Australian company named Macquirie Harbour Mining, just renamed MHM Metals (Australian Stock Exchange: MHM). I did my research and was amazed at what this company has already achieved. I will now try to explain this to you, as this could very well mean the solution of your problems.

MHM invented a new technologoly named ALNAK, that can deal with with the salt slag. In fact it changes an hazardous product into three components (aluminium, aluminium oxide and a salt) that have a value and can be sold. There is no hazardous rest left, meaning all ! of the salt slag can be processed. Well you now probably ask, if this new technology is already proven ? or working ? and i can answer you: YES IT IS !!! There is an Australian city called Geelong,where MHM already operates a plant that is working as expected, or to be more precise management stated: ?the operations are exceeding expectations?
    Now,you should note,that the company that obviously worries the people of Mt.Pleasant named Tennessee Aluminum Processors Inc. and Smelter Service Corp (SSC) already entered into an agreement with MHM. This can be found here:

http://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20101020/pdf/31t7b7hp5cf9tb.pdf

I wonder, why SSC didnt tell the population of Mt.Pleasant,that they did so. In my opinion, this ALNAK technology would be the solution for the problems of your community (and probably many similar ones in the United States)
    So why dont you bring this subject on the table and ask SSC, why they dont increase their efforts to get access to this technology ?

A very important point here is, that ALCOA, which you will probably know as a very successful American company and the second (or third) biggest aluminium producer worldwide is very happy to work together with MHM Metals in Australia.
    Furthermore Alcoa stated that they intend to end the landfilling of salt slag worldwide until 2015.

So here is my conclusion:

In my humble opinion,the technology to solve this problem for your community has already been invented-i cant understand why SSC didnt tell you so ?
    Please forgive me for any misspellings,wrong expressions or false grammar, as i am not a native speaker, but nevertheless i hope could prove my point, for the benefit of your future.
    I have added some links where you will be able to research the facts that i have just mentioned for yourself.Make your own picture and decide after that. I will be happy to try to answer any questions that arise if i can. ([email protected])

Greetings from Germany

Bj?rn Buchmann

And here are the promised links:

MHMs website:

http://www.mhml.com.au/

Here is a Broker report which is adressed to the financial community, but in my opinion it is well worth a read, as it shows the benefits of the ALNAK tech for Mt.Pleasant:

http://www.mhml.com.au/_content/documents/710.pdf

Here is a quote,make your own conclusions:

?Aluminum Salt Slag is a waste stream that results from the recycling of aluminum, a byproduct
    from recyclers that has traditionally been placed in landfills. Due to regulatory
    changes by the Environmental Protection Authority (EPA), this material can no longer be
    disposed of in landfills, presenting a major problem for the industry. Without a viable
    solution to this challenge, the secondary aluminum industry cannot continue to operate
    using the existing highly-efficient, yet waste-generating processes it currently employs.
    Alreco?s proprietary technology, the ALNAK technology, processes Salt Slag and separates
    it into its individual components of aluminum metal (10-20%), aluminum oxide (30-40%) and
    a salt & potassium chloride blend (50%). The technology results not only in total waste
    treatment but also in the production of aluminum and other saleable products. The
    technology essentially removes the need for any portion of the Salt Slag to be sent to
    landfill.
    The ALNAK technology has significant environmental benefits including:
    -Reduced energy consumption: the energy used in the recycling of aluminum recovered
    from Salt Slag is 95% less than the energy required to produce aluminum from bauxite
    ore.
    -The recycling of salt, potash and aluminum oxide, all of which are valuable
    commodities that were previously consigned to landfills
    -Avoidance of hazardous material in landfills

P.S. @ Slura

If you do have the email adress of the mayor,please post it here and i will forward this message to him.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VYS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.