ELE 0.00% 0.5¢ elmore ltd

Hi TRIG,Thankyou for sharing that with everyone and for making...

1. 1,473 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Hi TRIG,

Thankyou for sharing that with everyone and for making the effort.

Cedric is a smooth talker and has the gift of the gab, which strangely is a reason i think he will be able to get the finance needed to progress this venture.

I still cannot understand why the board did not realise that a good way of obtaining funds for expansion at a later date, would have been from sales from their first 2 mines. Clearly too much money has been wasted on acheiving nothing, product wise for sale, in the last 12 months. They had 10 million in the bank and that money should have been directed at getting one of the mines producing something and bringing in revenue from sales.

Yes i feel current shareholders will get diluted big time now and doubt we will get a look in regarding another capital raising. Most current shareholders have lost faith in the board, through timelines not met and out right lies being told, so would not proberbly want to participate in another raising anyway. A new large investor will be needed to be found and Cedric is the man for the sweet talking in this case.

Like you TRIG, i have also bought more shares and averaged down and proberbly will do again in the future as i can see big gains IF this current board can get it all to work as they had first visioned. But like i have always stated with this one, there will be big losses if that does not happen sooner rather than later.

Regards The Tinhopper

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.