ORP 0.00% 4.6¢ orpheus uranium limited

Perhaps it might be a good idea if other shareholders make their...

1. 873 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 79
    Perhaps it might be a good idea if other shareholders make their own enquiries. In Clint's email last week he informed shareholders that the company EXPECT final permits to be granted in the current quarter but then again, the company EXPECTED to be drilling at Frome in April. I was warned by long term Argonaut shareholders against trusting these guys in the rebirth but the uranium tenements looked great and i did not foresee they could get it so wrong on something as simple as the granting of a mining permit.

Dear Mr Koutsantonis,

As Minister for Energy and Mining in South Australia i am hoping you can shed some light on an enquiry that i, as one of your constituents in South Australia have?I am a shareholder of Orpheus Uranium - ASX code ORP. Since late 2023, Orpheus Uranium have been promising an upcoming Drilling campaign at The Erudina/Frome prospect which is approximately 12kms West of Boss Energy's, Goulds Dam uranium deposit. Iniitally it was forecast that the drilling would commence in April 2024, which now puts the company months behind schedule.

On 9/5/2024 The Chairman, Mick Billing fronted an investors forum in Sydney and told the crowd that the company would be drilling at Erudina/Frome in 2-3 weeks. It is now more than 2 months since that presentation and there appears to have been no progress made?

Similarly the new CEO, Clint Dubieniecki fronted another investors forum on the Gold Coast on 19/6/2024 and told the crowd that the company would be drilling at Erudina/Frome "imminently".I have phoned the company and spoken with Mr Dubieniecki who told me that the delays are "out of the company's hands" and the company are awaiting "final drilling regulatory approvals" from the South Australian government. I am hoping you can give some assurance that there is not a bigger problem here?

Is it normal that final drilling regulatory approvals can be delayed months for no apparent reason?I would be sincerely grateful if you could please try and look into this matter and shed some light. I am a supporter of the SA ALP government and made this investment in the belief Australia eliminates sovereign risk and that you are a pro-mining government, supportive of the uranium industry.Thankyou so very much. I am truly grateful for any efforts you can make.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ORP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.732M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.6¢ 4.6¢ $5 109

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 72097 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 30000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.35pm 27/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ORP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.