IGR 0.00% 50.0¢ integra mining limited

You guys certainly made my afternoon. Very funny indeed.Drilling...

1. 336 Posts.
    You guys certainly made my afternoon. Very funny indeed.

Drilling starts at Reddale next week. Chris has already told us in an announcement that lab results will be accelerated from 10 week turnaround to 2 weeks.

Expect results in three weeks time.

Going on the Salt Creek results to date and continuing excellent results from IGR, I would expect the share price would be well above its current price.

I am expecting some broker coverage now that IGR has stabilised above 20 cents. This should provide some continued momemtum.

So long as IGR don't use those twits at MP Securities who told all their clients to liquidate because a capital raising was coming at 5 cents below the current price at the time, there should only be a 10 % discount to market price at the time of the next raising.

It will no doubt be to sophisticated investors, so not to that twat that posted about the drastic fall in the share price when the next capital raising is announced.

On a brighter note, great results continue, the Reddale discovery makes for a compelling case to put the plant in the vicinity of Maxwells/Salt Creek/Reddale. Add to this the drilling in the Gawler that has just started and you can bet that the IGR story will continue to unfold.

All good from where I stand. Great post from Spartz recently. For anyone that wants to know what we have at Reddale, Spartz's post is definitely worth a read. I have had some professional advice in relation to the post and it most certainly is the case that IGR have hit something very big at Reddale. The next three months will tell.

Regards

Kojasper

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.