LNR 16.7% 0.3¢ lanthanein resources ltd

email with the birdman

1. 3,475 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 461
    Posted with permission from Peter.

I wonder if the fact that hole five is going to be drilled from the same site as holes 2,3 & 4 but in a different direction means that they have found what they were looking for and are now interested in resource tonnage?
    Another poster speculated about this possibility on a past thread.
    It seems logical that they would have moved to another part of the prospect if they were coming up with zilch".

This was posted on hotcopper,

How does this theory sit with you Peter?

"Rationale:
    We are drilling in the biggest highest tenor gold soil anomaly on the grid. It is about 500m long about the total length of our holes. Its width is unknown, but gold mineralisation still occurs on line 12600E (1 line and 200m to the east of the holes) and it still has gold soil anomalism.

It is in the largest moist consistent conductivity anomaly on the grid, albeit in the middle of it and it is stronger on the margins.

I have no assays to date for 2,3 or 4.

Hole 2 and the top 3 looked good. Im told the rest of 3 looked good.

I don't really know about 4 but there is reputedly chalcopyrite in it also.

The cluster of holes is convenient for being able to point to tonnage potential if hits occur in multiple holes.

A rectangle 600m wide and 600m long and 300m deep (the tips of our drill holes ) is 110,000,000 cu m at density 2.65 = 285,000,000 tonnes.

It takes several days to pull down cleanup and transfer between drill sites � hence lost productivity. We now drilling nearly 2x 400m holes /month, whereas with shifts we would lose an additional 5 days /hole etc

Drilling from the one pad saves us a lot of chopper time, additional camp construction, pad construction, tree compensation labour etc

I was actually going to move to a site 700m north, but the pad was not put in the best location, so we stayed where we are.

We could go vertical to finish off, but that can be done later with a big rig if we get good grades also. We don't need a vertical hole with the other 4 to show it is a big mineralised system

There are lots of great places to drill, but we are looking for a big one, so ..................."

Regards Peter

Peter McNeil, MSc
    Managing Director

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $6.109M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $27 10.94K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
57 60356377 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 2767616 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.05am 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LNR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.