GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

My observation is the past management simply does not have any...

1. 90 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    My observation is the past management simply does not have any common sense in dealing with strategic investors and have pinned their hope in raising capital from Chinese investors for GXY's worldwide expansion. It gives Chinese investors as a group to gain relative and effective majority control over Australia's strategic assets. FIRB simply has not done their job right in the past and I doubt if they can do their job effectively and intelligently now.

However, company's directors as a whole fail to inform minority shareholders about such risks. I think the past and present directors need to answer the following:
    1. their verbal and written presentation and assumptions about cashflow breakeven
    2. a great number of minority shareholders as represented by views expressed in this forum have been under the impression after attending investors presentation including the most recent CR presentation that GXY was going to be cashflow breakeven soon.
    3. management's knowledge about Co's cashflow position before proceeding with the merger and acquisition of Li1 and other strategic assets which I suspect at that time would have indicated potential cashflow deficit that potentially make GXY insolvent
    4. By issuing convertible bonds in the past and at the same time committing company into major capital projects without the certainty of capital injection would have oppressed minority shareholders' in unduly dilute their shareholding compared to convertible bondholders.

There are many issues the management has to be held accountable for. Intended or unintended oppression of minority shareholder should be the key for authortiy's inquiry.

At current Li price, GXY's hard rock assets have no immediate market value. Rationalization and sale of SdV holds key in realizing Co's value at the moment. From other people's posting, Tesla has great potential in becoming the popular luxurious car in China in the near future and could be a turnaround for GXY.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.