GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

email/write to asic, page-30

1. 563 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    I bet the lot that theres been an agenda here no doubt about it, why else wouldn't you buy in ??? its the old story oldest trick in the book and i suppose one i blindly let slide by with all this promise how much of the board invested?stuff all so you have to conclude they never really laid everything on the table and new exactly where we were headed just didn't divulge! just enough that they legally had to. Once it started going wrong I'm sure there were plenty of back room meetings on the direction of the company and to who's benefit i find it interesting the ECE back out Then Talison supply involvement then Tianqis buy in very interesting indeed. I also find it very hard to believe that the Mt cattlin mine is useless. If so where did all those numbers punched out come from was it fiction I'm confused these are all documented all professional all happening or was it all hypothetical and a load of hot cocky then a very quick nah shutdown lol i smell something :) I've been rereading 2009 on to 2014 over and over just doesn't ad up............

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.