GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Salty thats what i want ASAP believe me I've no problem (...

1. 563 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Salty
    thats what i want ASAP believe me I've no problem ( choking ) selling the plant all for it now i think it should all go it makes perfect sense considering the position I'm concerned more with how we arrived there lets be honest does anybody think that the options are even going to come to fruition haha isn't that a joke 6 months to go doubt that they should be open transparent and flog the brine the lot and let us recover something another thing i would love to see those involved in this cluster@#$%
    called to answer not just in a meeting of SH.
    Galaxy a perfect reason why you shouldn't invest in the modern day Sharemarket. i know people will take offence to that but my main point is the fact that really its unregulated they are able to do what they wish and are answerable to nobody and claim ghastly salaries and bonuses....WTF
    who says Gecko is dead.
    Stick to bluechips all these guys aren't worth the start up capital ill be looking purely on director input in the future DODGY all the way.....

Really is a shame as I'm sure a lot of prospective Australian business will be affected by the way theses companies are so easily pillaged and investors stet to think will i get burned.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.