DSE 0.58% $3.45 dropsuite limited

Then telephone and ask to go go directly to the sourceAB. The...

1. 516 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5

Then telephone and ask to go go directly to the source
    AB. The man can't pull a rabbit out of a hat unfortunately as many of us would like.

What can the coy do to increase the share price ? sfa because the market doesn't give a rats at present what it may or may not come up with. No offence try to stop comparing what would happen in an otherwise different market. With the drilling program complete cash burn should be considerably lower and allow them to sit back and take stock until some clear direction becomes evident before acting further.

If you're in for the long term it's a matter of wait and see.

As as far as production is concerned I wouldn't hold my breath this has been covered before many times over.

We all know what's there with more to be added with infill drilling and the like.I for one would not like to see any further dilution in terms of a capital raising and issuing of more shares.

EXM are explorers not producers.A JV would be my preference with someone who has the resources, knowledge, expertise to intiate production possibilities.

I still say we haven't seen the worst of this market yet,
    what may be cheap today maybe cheaper next week or next month for that matter.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DSE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.