QPN 27.3% 0.8¢ quest petroleum nl

Guys i sent an email to the company and they responded..Here are...

1. 2,180 Posts.
    Guys i sent an email to the company and they responded..

Here are a few of my questions and their response

I would like to know the following;

2) How does Quest intend to fund the continuous drill programme for next 12 months as i understand there will be approx 12 drill holes in total over next 12 months to drill out the identified targets???

3) I would assume there may be a rights issue or is it more likely that funding will come from an institutional investor, by way of private placement,
    To raise funds my initial concern is in terms of share dilution which would have an adverse effect on share price at current levels? and therefore would expect funding to come in after we know the potential based on first drill scheduled for next month?

4) Once drilling programme is underway what does the company expect its projected quarterly cash burn requirement will be?

Appreciate your early response and thanks for your time

Their response
    As you can appreciate, I unfortunately cannot comment on queries of a material nature, ie, funding, possible rights issue and projected expenditure.
    Regards
    Quest Petroleum NL

that is that!1!- this is a response i half expected due to the regulatory rules of disclosure

LOL

On another point i have made contact with an independent gas and oiler expert who i know through a friend network and he is looking into this project for me as he is, the people behind it .i.e saxon palmer and the people who are the experts heading up this project - it will be interesting to get his professional opinion - as he is well regarded and knows his stuff- i will report back when he has a time to look at QUEST-

MMM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QPN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.