MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

Hey HC's, I took the time today to drop Jürgen an email to see...

1. 536 Posts.
    Hey HC's, I took the time today to drop Jürgen an email to see if he could confirm previous ann's - interesting but non-commital response cam back. Big pat on the back for taking the time out to reply to me, particularly at ~9pm his time.

Maybe it is a canned reply but it is a reply nonetheless.

Read it however you may:

Hi Jürgen,

As a small holder of MEO (and MOG) I am perplexed at the recent retrace of the SP and the movement away from current trends and support levels.

In reference to your announcements that:
    "the company remains on track to complete a farm-in transaction by 30th September"; and consequently

"negotiations remain incomplete and are now expected to be completed during October"

Can you please advise if the following still hold true:
    1. The company remains on track to complete a farm-in transaction;
    2. Negotiations remain on track to be completed during October;

Thank you for your attention, I look forward to reading your response and, if permitted, seek your permission to share it.

Kind Regards;

XXXXXX

Dear XXXXX,

Thank you for your enquiry. MEO has >12,700 small shareholders & I am sure you represent the collective anxiety of most of these.

As such, I cannot answer your questions selectively.

MEO is committed to keeping the market fully informed. There are times such as now when news flow will be somewhat scarce.

The company is working diligently towards securing a farm-in partner and acutely aware of its disclosure obligations under ASX listing rule 3.1.

Please be patient.

J

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.