PEK 0.00% 22.0¢ peak rare earths limited

Gosh, I think that you angry people should calm down. If you...

1. 51 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Gosh, I think that you angry people should calm down. If you have made any effort to understand what is happening in the host country you would realise that one of the main thrusts of the new mining regulations is to stop the export of partially processed material from Tanzania in order to avoid taxes on finished product. PEK’s objective is to concentrate ore and export it to the UK for final processing. That stage involves processes that are not available in Tanzania. It maybe that our company is having discrete discussions with Tanzanian officials to obtain a final approval which is acceptable to all. We, as shareholders, know that the resource is in Tanzania and we need to deal with the officials in that company in a respectful manner and not behave like spoiled children.

Our directors are astute and responsible people and do not deserve the disrespect that some posters show them. We are knowingly invested in a company that has identified an asset in another country. To develop that asset we need to be aware of all local requirements and business practices. Let’s all hope that the Tanzanian authorities do not subscribe to Hot Copper!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.