PEK 2.78% 18.5¢ peak rare earths limited

Putting aside for a second the bloated salary packages beingpaid...

1. 84 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5

Putting aside for a second the bloated salary packages beingpaid to the executive, the business class airfares to the CEO and his wife togo home to the US twice a year, the empty promises, the lack of progress, the generalinvestor malaise, an overblown fascination with investing in a website for noapparent reason (other than the marketing executive having bugger-all else todo) and the poor share price performance, the thing that is really gets on my tits aboutthis executive and board is that it appears to have zero respect for, or interest in, shareholders. 

This couldn’t be any more clearly demonstrated than by theproxy voting admin for the AGM:

• No online voting (while having a T1 website)·        
    • No return envelope.
    I suppose it does provide for facsimile return, but who thehell has a fax these days.

Could it be that the company doesn’t want to hear fromshareholder?

Peter Meurer is a seriously good director and chairman, it’s a pity, and reflects poorly on him, that he puts up with the rubbish.

As far as the ability of of Rocky and his executive are concerned - the wheel is spinning, but the hamster is dead.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.5¢
Change
0.005(2.78%)
Mkt cap ! $49.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.0¢ 18.5¢ 18.0¢ $16.42K 90.98K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 101569 18.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.5¢ 34939 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.