IBG 0.00% 0.3¢ ironbark zinc ltd

Hi Kissie,Good response.I'm definitely still keeping an eye on...

1. 1,326 Posts.
    Hi Kissie,

Good response.

I'm definitely still keeping an eye on IBG but I really, really don't like the management team.

I don't trust management teams who don't keep to deadlines and continue to regurgitate the same data to keep interest. The DFS is being delayed I would suggest due to the zinc price so they are merely waiting for this to change to make the numbers look more appealing.

Honestly, if you look at all the companies that JD and AB have been at the helm of, their SP's have tanked.

They are getting a salary from each company, and no doubt salaries come under the 'working capital' clause, so they can just kick back and keep pulling in a $250K package a year while 'proving' up resources.

In saying all of that I am considering buying back in because people are stupid. One good announcement could see the SP jump 50% hopefully allowing me to get back some of the money I lost.

I would like to see an updated top 20 shareholders list. Would love to see if that fund (who were they?) are still in along with Andrew Forrester.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IBG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.077M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $10.85K 3.742M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 22484136 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 31055361 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.35pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IBG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.