IBG 0.00% 0.4¢ ironbark zinc ltd

Hi DynamoIn response I guess I first of all I must say I've...

1. 742 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    Hi Dynamo

In response I guess I first of all I must say I've always been a glass half full kinda guy and although nothing really new mentioned, the announcement did reassure me for the following and very important reasons

- Fundamentally nothing has changed with the coy and most importantly the citronen project despite the SP presurre(although DFS delayed due to NFC albeit for a positive reason, saving of capex)

- all the corner stone investors are still committed and rules them out of the recent SP pressure

- further exploration upside with drilling commenced on the OZ properties

In regards to the DFS, please refer to padds recent post of email response from JD

"The DFS is expected as part of the Arccon work in February 2013. The key results as released on 12/10/2011 are close to a DFS release however the 2011 drilling increased the material that could be categorised as minable (indicated/measured) reserves by 56% (released this year), the updated mining scheduled (2012) increased the life of mine head grade by 26%, the increased throughput (+10% to 3.3Mtpa) and potential capital cost reduction ex NFC (hoping for a 10-20% reduction). This is a material and positive outcome. When we release a final DFS obviously we want to include the best results possible and we certainly feel that we have some better numbers to put forward".

As far as cash is concerned, I would probably agree however if you refer to the $50m convertable note deal, management clearly state that the funds will be used primarily for an acquisition but also as working capital. In any case most importantly funding for the huge citronen project is 90% secured (MOU NFC)

Dynamo I thought you'd posted recently that you got out ?
    maybe an excellent opportunity to re enter

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IBG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.375M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $4.833K 1.208M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 2117531 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 5429982 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.05pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IBG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.