AC8 0.00% 4.0¢ auscann group holdings ltd

Emails to Company Going Forward

1. 198 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 150
    I sent an email to the company asking for a reply to my question of what are the Board of Directors doing with this company, with the funds left from the sale of assets apart from still paying their fees for being on the board? I also mentioned the emotional and unhealthy toll the actions of this board and the current annual performance of this company is having on my health. I asked for a reply to help my well being. I received no reply. This was last weekend but the next day, after discussing with a legal associate, I was advised to resubmit, request a 'read receipt' and most importantly, a 'delivery receipt' for recording purposes which I did the next day. The delivery receipt has been received and recorded and forwarded now.
    These Board of Directors need to be accountable and are accountable for the performance which is nil since they have latched on to this statement of keeping the stock in suspension due to a material acquisition while funds are still there to pay their fees. This is coming up to one year now which is an absolute disgrace! The longer this goes on like this with no news, action by the Board of Directors (All of them) or replies from anyone at Auscann to my emails, all helps in the deterioration of my health due to the stress of it all. This all needs to be recorded if any shareholder does the same going forward. All my emails to [email protected] are forwarded to those I have kept in the loop with my communication and events to date of the performance of these and past, Board of Directors. The story is growing and building a strong case for action against them all.
    GLTALTH
    Regards,
    Peakabooau

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AC8 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.