AC8 0.00% 4.0¢ auscann group holdings ltd

I will be attending. Anyone else?Increased shareholder numbers...

1. 199 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 150

I will be attending. Anyone else?
    Increased shareholder numbers to confront these Directors would be comforting.
    We are still collecting the facts and the history of how tens of millions of dollars has withered away and for what result?
    Has anyone checked the Auscann Web Site Lately as it is back up. This just makes my blood boil from the Web Site: -

What we do

Improve health outcomes and quality of life for patients around the world.

What about the health of their shareholders? They have an obligation to respond to emails submitted from Shareholders, especially when the performance of the company is being questioned and we are quite rightly, worried sick about losing our investment as the remaining cash reduces paying Directors Fees FOR WHAT!

ALMOST ONE (1) FULL YEAR IN SUSPENSION AND FOR WHAT!

Absolute disgrace!

How many shareholders have actually emailed Auscann and received or not received a reply? This question was asked of me this past week and I cannot answer so please let me know as we build this case against them.

We have noted Auscann announced the 'Principle Place Of Business' will change Which was added below the change of address notice for Computershare. Did anyone take notice of this?

In addition, in accordance with ASX Listing Rule 3.14, the Company advises that its principal place of business will move to the following address with effect from commencement of business on Monday, 18 September 2023: Level 2 16 O’Connell Street Sydney NSW 2000 The Company’s telephone number and email address remain unchanged. ENDS This ASX announcement was authorised for release by the Board of AusCann. For more information, please contact: Tod McGrouther Chair [email protected] +61 8 6444 1720

So, we now have an office!

We shareholders cannot let these Directors get away with this anymore.

Has anyone else sought Legal Council on this company?

That is all for now.
    GLTALTH
    Regards,
    Peakabooau

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AC8 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.