PGM 0.00% 2.3¢ platina resources limited

Hi All, I think there may be a few of us who have recently...

1. 833 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 122
    Hi All,

I think there may be a few of us who have recently emailed Platina to express our concern. I thought it might be worthwhile starting a thread where any replies recieved can be shared and discussed. I understand some shareholders may not be comfortable sharing this information so please feel no obligation to share or feel free to delete parts of the email you wish to keep private.

Here's the body of mine:

"Good Morning,

My name is (Name), I am a shareholder of Platina Resources.

The reason I email you today is to express my concern with the situation at the company.

Today marks the 9th business day since the immediate and unexplained resignation of Robert Mosig the CEO/MD that has lead the company for the last 11 years. Today also marks the 9th business day without any explanation of why this happened, what management plans to do about it and what management has in mind for the company and is world class resources moving forward in this post Mosig environment.

Over the last 2 years Platina's loyal band of shareholders have watched the share price and market cap of PGM languish as competitors and peers rerate upon recognition of their equal if not inferior resources. Time after time we have been informed of the intention of the company undertake activities, which never eventuate. Now we see the share price down trending once again on the lack of any discernible direction for the company and once again the silence from the Board of Directors in deafening.

I have a plethora of questions I would like to ask of the Directors but the most prudent of them are: Have Platina begun the process of filling the position of CEO/MD? Does Platina have a strategy for Munni Munni, Owendale and Skaergaard moving forward and has the direction of the company been affected by resignation of Robert Mosig?

I implore you to make a statement reassuring the shareholders that there is a plan for Platina and the three World class resources it commands. I believe the shareholders have a right to this information so they can make an informed decision on the best use of their investment.

I hope you will consider the points I have raised and I would appreciate if you take the time to reply."

There was so much more I wanted to say and ask but I thought at this stage better to make clear that my biggest concern is the lack of information from them.

Anyway I'll update you all when I recieve a response. Keep up the good fight chaps.

Cheers,

DMac

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PGM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.33M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.3¢ 2.0¢ $532 26.06K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 300000 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 150000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.16pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PGM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.