PGM 0.00% 2.3¢ platina resources limited

Emails to Company, page-7

1. 676 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    Here is an email to Company Secretary sent 17 Jan., with a similr one sent to Chairman and Hartley on the 16th.. I will not be suprised if no replay, even a "thanks you for your expression of concerns.. Your comments have been noted." Nevertheless, they are office bearers subject to re-election so the more correspondence, the better. There are people here who can articulate the present shareholder anxiety much better than me, and who have larger shareholdings, and I look forward to viewing their efforts here.

"Dear Mr Jurman
    As a shareholder owning or managing over (number) shares may I express my dissatisfaction with the current lack of advice to shareholders on a replacement appointment and future direction of the company given the recent abrupt and unexplained absence of the former Director and CEO, Mr Robert Mosig.
    While other listed companies with similar resources have market capitalisations at levels far in excess of PGM, the company compounds this difference by failing to inform of its intentions and plans. If there is no change to the previous goals set under the former CEO and Managing Director MrRobert Mosig then this should be announced, and justified as the market seems to have doubts over PGM value. Certainly an urgent announcement on recruitment action for Mr Mosig as a first action should be made known to shareholders.
    I have formed the view that there is a failure to inform the market and shareholders and that the share price will continue to languish as it has done now for many years. I am fast losing confidence in my PGM investment and would appreciate a clear statement by the company on its future plans and strategy, and executive appointments targeted to achieve these. I say this also because of the failure -to follow-up past promises have further eroded confidence in the company:
    -appointment of a fourth director
    -off take partner for scandium
    -marketing campaign with appointment of consultants
    -details of plan to develop the cobalt resource rather than merely utilisation of credits
    -site visit to Skaergaard with subsequent review of its future
    -intentions regarding Munni Munni
    I would appreciate if you could brines concerns to the attention of the Board,
    Yours faithfully
    (name)
    (details of shareholding)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PGM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.33M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.3¢ 2.0¢ $532 26.06K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 300000 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 150000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.16pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PGM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.