URA 5.56% 1.7¢ uran limited

TimmydYour post is pasted below for reference.You say it how it...

1. 4,327 Posts.
    Timmyd

Your post is pasted below for reference.

You say it how it is. If there was anything it would be announced.

I can only speak for myself. There are a number of people on the ground for Uran, and they have been for 12 months.
    They have negotiations in a number of countries...some we dont know about..perhaps.

Who knew about Bulgaria? About Czech and Rozna? About Africa?

I'm in because I believe the company will secure deals. That doesnt mean i'm going to sit on my hands passively and by saying nothing watch this company continue to do what I think its doing to shareholders (namely 'ME') and how its not doing its job and not being accountable.

Timmyd, and others for that matter, its not about sour grapes or spitting the dummy because I didnt get what I wanted when i thought it would be delivered.

This is high risk. I have always accepted that.

That said, there are approaches and behaviours I expect of companies I invest in. If they say we have a project and we will be producing then you can bet I will make them accountable for that...either way.

This is business. And the way they have conducted it to date with overseas interests and shareholders is well below par. The facts clearly demonstrate this:

That is no deals. Angry shareholders. Trashed shareprice. Selling their only asset...etc etc etc.

We know the story.

For the record im still in because I think theres several countires that are close to being finalised...again...either way.

The market cap keeps, and in fact has kept me in this.

Uran, despite their shortcomings, can turn things around.

If I didnt think they could I would review my investment.

For now i'm in shareholder active mode and one way or another, with the help of others here, will get some outcomes...no matter how small.

Accountability is required. Uran are too close to the AGM, to finalisation of Ukraine inparticular.

Add to that the other projects and I have reason to be still in this.

"i'm a small shareholder as well (20000 only)
    i was just wondering what u would do Satori if they sent an email back saying that everything they were working on had all come to nothing, and basically they had nothing
    at the moment that is what the sp is saying and the reason u don't hear from the directors is because they don't want the truth to come out

we can all be as positive as possible but at the end of the day we know NOTHING

fingers crossed though u just never know"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add URA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.