VCR ventracor limited

I have just sent an email off to the administrators of Ventracor...

1. 978 Posts.
    I have just sent an email off to the administrators of Ventracor (see below) to gain any feedback on my suggestions for either Federal Gov funding or raising funds from shareholders through a share issue.

I think if others also emailed the administrators then it would have a much bigger impact.

Is anyone else willing to give this a try?

the email address is : [email protected]

to the administrators of Ventracor

Mr. Steven Sherman & Mr. Peter Gothard of Ferrier Hodgson

I am a long standing shareholder of Ventracor and was wondering if you have considered the option of approaching the Federal Government
    to help finance Ventracor by either providing it with a loan or by injecting money as an investment say as part of the future fund.
    This would allow Ventracor to continue the development of the valuable Ventrassist to approval in the USA ie both the bridge to transplant
    program and the destination therapy program. Both are not too far away given how far they have come so far!

I think this would be a great solution since it is an Australian invention and its success would do much to promote the Australian reputation
    on the world biotech stage.

The Government has a lot to gain by so doing.

Another option would be to seek shareholder interest in purchasing more shares similar to a share purchase plan since, having read lots
    of shareholder comments on the stock blog called Hot Copper, I understand that many now regret not having supported the SPP which
    resulted in the company being put into voluntary liquidation.

I would appreciate any feedback on these suggestions.

Many thanks

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VCR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.