VCR ventracor limited

emailthe administrators, page-10

1. 395 Posts.
    I am not of the opinion that there is a problem with the Device. SImply due to the results achieved in the final analysis of the BTT trials.

Also, if there is a problem with the device, I am sure they (previous board) would have wasted no time trying to do an SPP (in short salvage the company).

I believe the board KNEW, they lost all credibility with the SH and the financial world. Also, when a company is in trouble in normal times, no one will offer a good price, let alone being in trouble in these times.

I believe they knew there is no "hornable"/face saving way out (they still have to find another posting on a board somewhere else), and this was the only appropriate option open to them.

In the final analysis, one good thing has been achieved (relatively easy), we got ride of them all in one hit, thank god!!!

Now the SH need to concentrate on raising the required funds and a suitable replacement for the board.

I will support the fund raising, contingent on a completely new board being selected. Any member of the old board will certainly not get any support from me.

I would hope that the SH would insist on a performance based remuneration, rather than repeating the same thing again.

Cheers;

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VCR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.