PPN 0.00% 20.0¢ planet platinum limited

EMBARASSED TO BE A SHAREHOLDER!!!!!, page-2

1. 318 Posts.
    Thank you Pavy.   Like yourself and many other minority shareholders,  I am also embarrassed to be a shareholder in the DPL/PPN sideshow.  

I am told that several PPN shareholders have died waiting for their next dividend and I am saddened to hear that one shareholder couldn't even wait for the IPO and died in Spain on 12 May 1987.

Your post about the eviction of shareholders, The Australian calls it 'premature evacuation',  suggests that you were briefed about the creditors  meeting by someone present.  If this is so:

1. Is there anything you can share with us about PPN's solvency or do we have  to wait for the minutes to be posted on the ASX?   

2.  Can you tell us more about why Rathner 'really' didn't want shareholders present?  

If you look at the minutes of the first & second creditor meeting for MCO [Morning Star Gold in administration], you will see that the chairman, not only allowed shareholders to attend as observers, but also allowed them to ask questions at the conclusion of business.   

PS:  I rarely ask questions where I don't already know the answers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PPN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.