PPN 0.00% 20.0¢ planet platinum limited

Based on the last line of your most recent post, it would appear...

1. 6 Posts.
    Based on the last line of your most recent post, it would appear that you have the answers to your questions. Based on numerous posts and upon the timing of such it appears as if you have more than the average shareholder's insight into certain events. Based on some of your most recent posts it would also appear that you enjoy playing cryptic games. It is painfully obvious that despite the apparent zeal that is on show for the public, there is a very distinct probability that there perhaps is a hidden agenda to all of this. Why given what's at stake would somebody amuse themselves in such a manner is a question that deserves .........very little thought.

The entire contents of my first paragraph amounts to zero degree of factual information. Given that, at best, it's simply conjecture and speculation. It does however appear as if I have some insightful knowledge, of something that I am not quite prepared to divulge. For beguiling purposes, this is often adequate. For conveying anything that has substance and thereby warranting some serious consideration, nowhere near adequate.
    This is the wrong forum for posting notices relating to the deceased. Death notices should be posted in the obituaries. The association to sexual inadequacy may be a reference to perhaps the castration that would have been felt by the shareholders when they were asked to leave. Unfortunately this also isn't the forum for such matters.

Regarding the two questions that you ask, I not only wish that I had the answers to those two questions but answers to another dozen or two of my own.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PPN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.