MXO 6.25% 1.5¢ motio ltd

In my opinion, stock heading to 5 cents. Screens are lousy. When...

1. 445 Posts.
    In my opinion, stock heading to 5 cents. Screens are lousy. When are most people watching the screens? At peak times. Well at peak times on stations having XTD screens trains come every few minutes. The screens automatically turn off via some sort of sensor when train is approaching and again when train departs. In between those times there are Train Personnel calling out train scheduling information, so you can't hear what is being advertised.
    After I purchased my parcel in the company earlier on in the year, I wanted to quickly find a screen and do my own observations. Three screens on one platform were not even working. I asked Personnel and they said the screens had not been working for 2 days.
    I observed the majority of people on the Station had ear buds and either texting friends, playing games or listening to music.
    I went to another platform, all screens were working but same thing.
    I dumped my stock as soon as I could and even though I caused havoc by wiping quite a few lines with a relatively small investment, at the end of the experience, I actually was lucky to have absorbed the commission with a few dollars left over.
    If you have one of these screens in your area, in my opinion, go and check it out for yourself.
    I read a report and I got sucked in, but then when I read all reports, found out that Management were continually
    try to suck in Investors based on International agreements. Not one agreement has been signed, yet Management
    just released yet another report.........same old same old.
    The Indian agreement is a TRIAL and only that. If the company was anywhere near signing a lucrative agreement, the share price would not have collapsed like it has.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
-0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $4.022M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.2¢ $48.26K 3.257M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 363595 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 134000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.21pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.