RHK 0.00% 78.0¢ red hawk mining limited

embarrasing, page-3

1. 2,084 Posts.
    "it is embarrasing when "investors" in Australia push up stocks like FMS to a market cap close to $200m but sell down a companies like NAB, BHP etc that have earnings and are real businesses."

Feel shamed? It is said it is because the NAB and BHP have been sold? Is that all? Sounds quite logic but seems miss somethings.

1. NAB has been sold since its bad loan cause market worry its future earning.
    2. BHP has been sold since the market sentiment and long term inverstors worry about the commodity booming caused by oil price drop.
    3. BHP price has being pulled back not crashed.
    4. FMS price has being pulled back too but the insection of IO in its water bore hole has given the market more confidence about it IO.

I don't think it is rational to sell NAB and BHP on the fire. However I also could not find logic why you are shamed by FMS.

Is it not good news if FMS could confirm its $350mT IO? Are you think people should wait for the IO is confirmed and then jump in for a true party? Do you think you should buy low and sell high? Do you know how you could buy low and sell high?

If you hold NAB and bought it at its historical peak, you should check yourself. If you buy FMS with affordable risk, you should be happy since you didn't pay too much for a entry ticket for a potential grand party.

Everything has its value and its price could be bigger than its value. Do you know swan has the value and duck has duck's value? You could trade swan for profit and you also could trade ducks for profit too. If you could make profit, why do you feel shamed?

Don't blame FMS for your status as a losser. Don't cry for NAB for your failure to pay the price corresponding to the value.

I agree NAB is swan but is it possible you bought it at agel's price. Too dear for anything, you would be losser. Pay much less than the value and potential value, you would be winner. Of course, you need to diversify your risk and don't put all of eggs into one busket.

No any one of NAB, BHP, and FMS could decide your fate financially. It is you and your plan to make who you are. It is sad to blame others so tough but find the excuses for yourself so hard.

Don't blame the swan, the angel, and the dog in the market but check about yourself.

By the way, I don't care about what FMS's price now. I do bet on it until its last hole. I am happy its risk/reward ratio. I am happy I didn't buy the swan like NAB at the peak. I am happy FMS goes up and up.

What happen to you, if FMS could not find the IO? Shut up, it is impossible for FMS could not find IO. But if it is true, I also thanks to FMS and thanks it gives a chance to get a life turning point. Don't you worry about your capital? No! I have got all of my capital back into my pocket with my risk capital to trade it.

I bet on it and wonder the true reason why you are shamed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
78.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $155.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1300 80.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
85.0¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.