RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

embarrassing display of greed by finnies

1. 217 Posts.
    I am a top 10 share holder (one of the King’s) in Range and have been for a quite a while now.

I remember at the General Meeting last year I spoke to the Robin Armstrong Findlay’s boss and I remember very clearly when I asked the question who is manipulating the share price and he acted like he didn’t know. SO FOR THE RECORD I KNOW THAT YOU ARE A STOOGE AND AN OXYGEN THIEF

What is even more embarrassing is the fact that they think that we as shareholders will not get upset for being trodden on with the ammo we supplied through the resolutions passed last year forced by the company. SO THIS IS THE THANKS WE GET FOR SUPPORTING YOUR RESOLUTION.DON’T WORRY WE HAVE LONG MEMORIES…….

Quite frankly I don’t know how you MUNTERS sleep at night. Same goes for your MUNTER COLLEAGUE Leo.

There is enough for everyone to have a piece of the pie and yet you people get too greedy. As I said to your face in the General meeting wouldn’t it be funny if someone just swooped and the sell side disappears…… I should have taken the cue when you went quiet………YOU ARE A DISGRACE

Don’t worry you won’t be getting any of my shares so don’t bother……….time for some bargain shopping I SAY RUPERT!

I suggest you think about the everyday people & families who own Range shares who you have hurt with your actions over the past years if you have one grain of moral fiber in your bodies.

Interesting just studied a subject on Business Ethics seems as though you guys have never studied the same subject at University?

ALSO OF NOTE THAT RANGE NOT WILLING TO SHOW WHAT IS HAPPENING IN TOP 40 ANYMORE……….GEE I WONDER WHY? MORE SMOKE SCREENS PERHAPS TO COVER THE ILLEGAL ACTIVITY THAT THESE CAPPERS ARE DOING ON A DAILY BASIS. AND FOR ANYONE WHO IS CONCERNED ABOUT THEIR DETAILS GO INTO A NOMINEE ACCOUNT IF YOU HAVE ANY TRANSPARENCY ISSUES LIKE YOUR FINNIE STOOGE FRIENDS WHO ARE TRYING TO TAKE YOUR HARD EARNED.

EVERY SHAREHOLDER WHETHER THEY HOLD 100 SHARES OR 100 MILLION SHARES ARE ENTITLED TO KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON IN THE SHARE REGISTRY.

P.S. THE BOARD GAME IS GOING TO BE BASED ON…….. THE REAL GAME IT IS GOING TO BE A REAL HIT! A BEST SELLER!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.