RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

embarrassing display of greed by finnies, page-8

1. 6,284 Posts.
    the stock as we have discussed in the s.e.c. and the o.s.e.c. suggest that the price may have well hit 2.2 if we had not decided to accumulate when we did.

really felt like putting something on the well "who has benefited from ol'rupe'' thread but the answer is still of a ''paper '' nature and at the moment that paper is still unpublished.

this sounds like unsound business practice but with a strategy to accumulate a fairly large % of whats on offer (its tightly held by any definition of the loosely empirical term) and the fairly risky situation of being locked out of further accumulation at any time,

the tom tussle and the ps bs worked in our favour.

there will obviously be opportunities to accrue in the next few days /weeks and of course after aim...... numpty dumpties sitting an the wall will make a great fall just like jan.

now the answer is back in on the question of the big top 40 hold back

the co is nutting out every single account for fears of a takeover.

must be worth squillions if they are bending the rules this much

email me joey.

straight forward answers will be given to straight forward questions

ulike the one way conversation that I had to serve you friday after the bell.

you finnies guys made my day ,last tuesday when you did the dump did the dump did the dump dump dump.

If conny or whom ever last week hadnt distracted me with his 200k blurb I would have nabbed em myself.

I had just freed up another 60k that moment .

who ever it was get on the net talk to me hunt like they hunt.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.