WKT 3.09% 10.0¢ walkabout resources ltd

GGtraderI am sure if you had any post of mine that included...

1. 16,478 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6983
    GGtrader

I am sure if you had any post of mine that included "incorrect and fictitious information" you would have provided the links when you made remark.

It amazing how you focus on me, rather than you fellow campaigners who have been providing
    "incorrect and fictitious information" for years. I posted just a handful of previous bad calls which were removed for baiting.

I enjoy reposting their fake news so investors can see how accurate their calls have been. Sadly they have been dire and anyone who has bought on their ramping has been burnt.

can you explain why you dont question their integrity?
    Is it a case you would prefer to benefit financial from their actions, and this is why you dont address their posts?

Anyway, I do enjoy the spot light, but you are still avoiding the elephant in the room, you are yet to advise when you believe WKT will inject the minimum US$2mil into the company, I can only assume this will be in the near future as the company has extended it loan agreement with Gemcorp. It also appears the free cash margins where Gemcrop can take 30% of any profit will continue until december 2026. Is this your reading of the 7th of July's announcement?

While we are talking about raising funds, can you see WKT raising the US$5mil to buy Gemcorp.out of its rights for the 30% grab of the profit for the next 2.5 years.

BTW feel free to correct any false statements made in this post.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.