WKT 0.00% 10.0¢ walkabout resources ltd

Embedded growth opportunities INTERNALLY FUNDED, LOW CAPEX OPTIONALITY., page-165

1. 16,194 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6908
    Hi Sirrobbo,

SYR's mine looks fantastic too, the issue isn't what the mine looks like, the important part is what is produced.

With all of these by-passing stages @SpareCash7 has identified, WKT is yet to produce the ratio of jumbo's they forecast. How can I say this, SYR did achieve their Coarse flakes when they first got into production, yet we all know how they lost their flake size.

Anyway, time will tell if WKT can replicate its DFS forecasts, I am doubtful, I also suspect the expansion will be required to make the project viable. producing more battery and large flakes, it will be difficult to generate the revenues to service the debt and generate any meaningful profit.

Anyway, Its great to hear that you are all expecting the US$2mil injection to come from a CR, it might explain why no one is snapping up the shares on market. Is it a case of why buy now when you can get them into the future for a discount?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $67.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.0¢ 9.8¢ $25.33K 255.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 75500 9.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.0¢ 321161 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.