WKT 0.00% 10.0¢ walkabout resources ltd

WKT does have a social media...

1. 16,194 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6908
    WKT does have a social media policy,
    https://wkt.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2022/05/WKT-Social-Media-Policy.pdf

The board of directors can post on any platform,

6. PRIOR AUTHORISATION

Only authorised persons can post content on behalf of the Company, or respond to content on behalf of the Company, on social media. These authorised persons are the Board Chairman, Chief Executive Officer, Chief Operating Officer and Chief Financial Officer. Authorisation from the Board Chairman must be obtained before any Restricted Person can use social media including but not limited to uploading content or speaking on behalf of the Company.

I don't believe the person you are referring to is posting any inaccurate information, they are being extremely careful with their post.
    Do you know if any of the board have a USA background? I did notice our new friend posts with US grammar.

If it is correct that we have a director posting on HC, they are heading down the dangerous path as MNS did. I believe they had several directors posting on HC,@sbdavis can you confirm if this was correct?

We also had another poster that the WKT promoters were quite fond of,@Natos who has since disappeared from posting on HC. I recall a few times they referred to him as Mike, but this could be a coincidence of having the same first name.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $67.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.0¢ 9.8¢ $25.33K 255.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 75500 9.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.0¢ 321161 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.