WKT 0.00% 10.0¢ walkabout resources ltd

Hi GGTrader,That you for clarifying the situation, You expect HC...

1. 16,194 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6908
    Hi GGTrader,

That you for clarifying the situation, You expect HC to believe your word rather than provide the evidence to support your argument, this is unsubstantiated comments. I am sure if you made commentary explaining WKT has unicorns located at Lindi, Investors would still believe your commentary. Sadly I won't be swayed by your posts.

Why should it matter where WKT's headquarters are located?

We have plenty of ASX listed companies which are all located in Australia which have failed to live up to their expectations, MNS has a Tanzania project just up the road from the Lindi Jumbo Graphtie mine, Are you suggesting the HC posters that brought down MNS failures shouldn't have raised the concerns which then resulted in ASIC taking action, where they are now taking MNS to the federal court?

Anyway, since you weren't able to answer my questions from this morning, I have added them again to get some meaningful discussion.

I would like thank you for taking the time to "meticulously combed through" my posts yesterday afternoon, yet you weren't able to find any posts that were "incorrect and fictitious information" This is very reassuring that I am posting factual information or you could have put up one of my 15,000+ posts to put me to shame.

What were your favorite posts?

Personally, I enjoy looking back on when I first called the issues with WKT's CRDB's drawdown, yes these were negative posts about the company but how accurate were they, WKT finally came clean months later that they provided the incorrect Stand By Letter of Credit, they were then suspended from the ASX for nearly 6 months, completed a heavily discounted capital raising and only just relisted within the specified time.

Did you read the promoter's posts around this time, gee they were false and misleading, They were claiming management was delaying the drawdown on CRDB's US$20mil loan, all due to saving bank interest, and then we had the claims that they only needed to change the wording of the SBLC, Funny how you and your fellow posters believe this type of action is acceptable as non of you had called them out for misleading the forum. I and the other non-holders did.

I am sure Sparecash enjoys the post of the hand that showed those jumbos had gone missing during crushing, another accurate call where WKT hasn't been able to replicate its production of jumbos as per the DFS. It will be interesting to see if WKT can achieve these forecasts, I highly doubt they will as they appear to be losing the size of the flakes early in the process.

Have you considered why WKT has 6 different ROM stockpiles at the rill port?

I can only speculate that WKT is trying to find the best ore type to find those jumbos, I have raised main times the variability of WKT resources which was all based back on the company's petrographic images of the samples from the deposit.
    WKT has long claimed the project was meant to be a simple mining operation, this doesn't seem the case as there are now 6 different ROM stockpiles after the ore has been crushed, which gives me the impression they are trying to work out what ore type will yield the highest amount of coarse flakes.

@GGtrader, I Look forward to a meaningful discussion rather than you trying to plan the man.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $67.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.0¢ 9.8¢ $25.33K 255.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 75500 9.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.0¢ 321161 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.