WKT 0.00% 10.0¢ walkabout resources ltd

Hi GGTrader,Its great to see you know how to use the copy and...

1. 16,194 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6908
    Hi GGTrader,

Its great to see you know how to use the copy and paste function and mastered the ability to change the colour of the text, Yet you are unable to find one of my posts which has mislead investors,

Its easy to say Spid is posting "incorrect and fictitious information" then come up with some rant when questioned "I don't expect anyone to believe anything I say, and I advise people to make their own decisions based on their own research."

Any typical person would come to the conclusion this poster is fabricating information or they are unable to back up your statements, I have asked you two or three times now to substantiated your claims. Some how I think you were prefer to cast a seed and were not able to find any posts after you" meticulously combed through posting history"

Anyway, What is your thoughts on Mike's latest tweet, that the promoters are trying to cast doubt over. We have Sparecash claiming the ore hasn't been crushed and Stirer would like to know where the 6 stockpiles are located, or if these 6 stockpiles are no longer individual stockpiles that they have mixed while processing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $67.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.0¢ 9.8¢ $25.33K 255.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 75500 9.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.0¢ 321161 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.